A WORKSHOP THAT BUILDS ON COLLABORATION
Creating harmony across interdependent members and teams
Remote or diversified teams often fail to share, acknowledge, learn or develop trust and a common vision for organizational success. A lack of appreciation and recognition of the different management styles, leadership experiences and individual preferences hampers collaboration. Only a collaborative approach harnesses the benefits of the different skills, expertise, and cultural approach that each member/team brings.
- 1 Getting to know each other
- 2 Working together
Blending skills, learning and developing trust
- 3 Identifying team synergy and harnessing its benefits
Uniting towards a common vision
Acknowledges the full range of learning styles and sensory preferences. Identifies key performance norms and creates a synergy between the teams forming a basis for accountable, trusting interdependent relationships.
- Participants will develop knowledge, understanding and appreciation of their colleagues, working towards a common inclusive vision
- Your organization will develop successful, trusting interdependent members and teams that remain motivated and focused on personal, team and organizational success
- Participants will enjoy a relaxed, fun and yet challenging learning experience